Explore Timaru District's fascinating history, art scene, tracks and trails.
This app will have you:
- Walking or biking our coastal tracks keeping an eye out for penguins, seals and dolphins
- Finding the best places to wine and dine
- Hiking bush tracks with waterfalls and native birds
- Taking self-guided tours of our heritage buildings, and street art
- Exploring our museums and art galleries
- Uncovering the stories of some of the earliest burials in the Timaru Cemetery
- Doing a district wide foodie fossick
- Finding a mini, disc or golf course near you.....and loads more
Scroll down and select an area in TImaru District to find out what trails are available. Some are district-wide and great for road tripping.
Check out venturetimaru.nz for more inspiration on what to do while you are here.
Timaru Trails is being developed by Venture Timaru in association with the South Canterbury Museum, Civic Trust and Timaru CBD Group.